With gas scooters, you can have lots of fun and spend less on gas compared to cars. It is also environment-friendly. A gas scooter is a fun and affordable way of going around town.
Although many gas scooters are designed with kids and teenagers in mind, in this article, we’ll share some of the best gas scooters for adults which are on the market today.
Different people have different reasons for buying gas scooters. Probably, they want to use it if they want to attend events that are held in the nearby vicinity. It can also be used for shopping in your local stores.
These scooters provide you the opportunity to travel outdoors without the need to go by car.
Aside from minimizing your fuel expenses, you can also enjoy great savings on the maintenance of your car. These gas-powered scooters can also be used for travelling long distances but only for a single user.
Two people riding on these scooters can be dangerous and must be avoided. Another drawback of these products is its restricted space for storing groceries and other items.
Nevertheless, lets jump right in. Below you’ll find some detailed reviews, as well as some essential gas scooter information and FAQ’s.
The Best Gas Scooters Reviews
Here is a list of the best stand up gas scooters on the market right now. This can help you in finding the right gas scooter that fits your needs and budget. We will give you the finest as well as the most economical gas scooters which are being sold today.
1. Evo Powerboards UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter
- Electric rechargeable
- State-of-the-art design
- Safety feature, it must be pushed by foot for 10 seconds before the motor will kick in.
Here we have the Evo Powerboards UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter: the newest gas scooter from Evo Power Boards.
Aside from its state-of-the-art design, the UberScoot 100-Watt Scooter offers a safety feature where you must propel it by foot for 10 seconds before the motor will launch.
This scooter charges within four to six hours and you can use it for 250 cycles per charge. Truly, the Evo Powerboards UberScoot Scooter can give you a remarkable feel and functionality.
- Rechargeable scooter (4 – 6 Hours)
- Includes safety feature where you must propel it by foot for 10 seconds before the motor will launch
- 250 trips per charge
2. MotoTec Uberscoot 2X 50Cc Scooter
In the meantime, the MotoTec Uberscoot 2X 50Cc Scooter is a high-quality 2-speed gas scooter at an affordable price. It is the first stand-up gas scooter that has a Puzey patented 2-speed shifter transmission.
Speed: 30+ mph
Range: 20+ miles per tank
Load: 300 lbs.
Engine: 50cc, 2-stroke, 2 HP
- The superior 2-speed gearbox provides you with more power at lower speeds and maximum power at high speeds.
- It has an 11” tires for more strength and stability.
- You can quickly make a smooth stop with the use of the front and rear vented disk brakes.
- The modern “Cam-Link” front mono-shock suspension provides you with a smooth ride and astounding resistance for safer landings.
- For easy storage and transportation, you can instantly fold the handle pole.
- The one-touch chain tensioning can fasten the final drive chain in just one easy step.
3. Toxozers Gas Scooters For Adults
- Front "Cam-Link" Suspension - Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- 2-Speed Gear Box - This gives you power at lower speeds and higher top speeds.
- Quick Release Seat - You won't find an easier way to install or remove your seat.
The Toxozers Gas Scooters For Adults is one of the popular scooters because, unlike other competitors, it is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
It uses 11 inches Pneumatic Knobby tires which can let you ride wherever you want. This is considered one of the best selling gas scooters. This scooter comes with larger MX style adjustable bars.
Speed: 40 mph
Range: 18 miles per tank
Load: 265 lbs
Engine: 49cc 2-stroke (EPA Approved)
- The dirt bike bars are broader than the standard bar to provide you more stability.
- The bars look so cool and you can freely adjust it back and forth.
- The speed can reach up to 50 mph using upgrades.
- It uses an automatic clutch.
- The front and rear disc brakes can keep you safe all the time.
- A billet aluminum deck is much better than wood.
4. SAY YEAH Gas Scooter 49cc 2 Stroke
- 【LARGE CAPACITY GAS TANK】-49cc Powerful engine & 1.25 liters gas tank easily assist you to ride up to 18-20km/H. Engine has EPA Approved.
- 【HANDLEBAR CONTROL】- Speed control, fast or slow adjust by yourself. Brake and turn off switch on gas scooter handlebar.
- 【SIMPLE OPERATE】-It's simple to operate- pull the pull rope, hit the throttle, and you're ready for fun!
On the other hand, the Say Yeah Gas Scooter 49cc 2 StrokeGas Scooter is a definite fun ride for users 13 years old and above. It has a light, rugged, yet compact look.
Users will have no difficulty operating it with its straightforward function.
When cruising with the Say Yeah Gas Scooter you can either choose to sit or stand while going around the park or town.
Speed: Up to 25 MPH
Load: 225 lbs.
Engine: 49cc 2-Stroke Gasoline Engine(Epa Approved)
- It uses 11-inch tires for more stability.
- The front and rear shocks can give you a smoother ride.
- You can always feel safe on the road because it has front and rear disk brakes.
- This scooter includes a covered and removable seat to make you feel comfortable.
5. Dirt Dog Electric Scooter
The Dirt Dog – 49cc Gas Powered Scooter is a stand-up gas scooter. With its top speed and stunt pegs, this scooter does not disappoint.
Not only do the pegs make wheelies a breeze, you can also haul your friends around.
The handlebars can be folded down easily for storage or transport. Aside from having a big motor, it also has big tires.
Speed: 30 mph
Range: 25 miles per tank
Load: 250 lbs.
Engine: 49cc 2 Stroke (with Chrome engine cover)
- These tires are meant for on and off-road use. They are a dual-sport tire.
- You can always feel safe because it has an excellent automatic clutch.
- The front and rear Disc Brakes work better than the typical drum style brakes.
- This scooter looks stylish with its aluminum deck and twists the throttle.
Why Should You Buy Gas Scooters?
A gas scooter is the best option for people with disabilities or having mobility problems.
There are various speed options that are available so you can choose the one that suits your particular needs.
It looks like your regular scooter but with additional features. These scooters are specifically designed to help disabled persons move around without any assistance from other people.
Gas scooters have 2 or 3 wheels to cater to the distinct needs of each user. There are also scooters that can be folded easily for easy storage and portability. If you plan to use your scooter daily then choose the one that can make you feel comfortable.
There are a lot of companies that create comfortable models along with additional features.
The reason why several people choose gas scooters over other vehicles is that they can save gas. There is more demand for this type of scooter due to the increasing price of gas.
There are even some people who just can’t keep up with the rising costs of maintaining cars and other larger vehicles.
Electric Scooters Vs. Gas Scooters
Electric scooters may cost less compared to gas scooters but they have some drawbacks.
Gas-powered devices can travel at a maximum speed of 70 miles per hour. Electric scooters cannot match this high speed. Also, gas scooters are very powerful and can carry more loads than electric scooters.
Electric scooters can only give you a limited distance of travel since you need to charge it more often.
A single charge can let you travel for about one hour and you need to charge it again for about six hours.
Therefore, electric scooters are only best when travelling at shorter distances but not in travelling for longer distances.
Gas scooters are very versatile and economical too! Scooters are commonly used by teenagers as a means of transportation or for doing some tricks. Only use your gas scooters in places where it is not banned such as parks.